Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Candy Cane Wishes

Happy New Year! I hope this post finds everyone happy and healthy. I've been busy busy, Jason and I went to lunch today and then bowling. It was a great way to start the new year. Of course since we have been back home I have been scouring the internet looking for my next challenge; several hours later I stumbled onto Papertake Weekly and their anything goes challenge! Whoot Whoot, I am one happy crafter but what to make what to make.

After staring at my supplies and looking through my latest paper purchase I finally settled on a design. I have this adorable penguin image on cardstock I have been dying to use so I paired him up with white snowflake embossed paper, layered on a solid red card, added a splash of candy cane themed paper, tied it together with a little ribbon and added a sentiment at the bottom; BAM my little creation is born.

All I have to do now is name my little penguin friend, any suggestions?

Have a spectacular Tuesday!

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment