Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Update on Mom

I know it has been a while since I posted anything. I wanted to update you on my mom. We are still trying to raise money for her surgery. As it stands right now we have enough for one hand, however we are still waiting to hear from the hospital to see if we can get help (payment plan or reduced fee) for the actual hospital part. If you would continue to pray for a solution to all of this we would greatly appreciate it. My mom is getting worse everyday. if I could pay for the whole thing I would in a heart beat or I would gladly take her pain. Please check out our fundraising album or our etsy store. If you are interested in something please contact me. Thank you and God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. Lots of new people are checking out your Etsy store after seeing your lovely work! :) Your friend, Katherine http://pillowsalamode.wordpress.com/2013/01/23/from-scraps-to-crafts/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for helping get the word out!

    ReplyDelete