Saturday, January 5, 2013

Craft or Not to Craft?

Days like this one only come around every so often.

I woke up with great ideas of crafting, of making something spectacular, something mind blowing, something so grand trumpets would sound....then I opened my eyes and reality set in. I had errand to run, dishes to wash and other household cleaning stuff. I was still hopefully...I could get all my must haves done and then on to awesomeness.

Ha! I finished all my errands and just when I thought I was in the clear I saw the bookstore. I stopped in just to see what was new and I couldn't resist. I walked out with 5 books!

I proceeded to come home, wrap up in a blanket and read. I have finished one book and now I am on to another.

My goal for tomorrow- get off the couch and create!


Kristin
http://www.etsy.com/shop/FromScrapstoCrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment