Sunday, January 6, 2013

Love Song

O Happy Day!

I was able to squeeze in a little crafting time and what better way to use my precious time than to create a new card for a challenge over at Paper Craft Crew.  I gotta say, this was almost not completed. While I was trying to create awesomeness, my dog Strudel decided to chew a pillow she found on the couch. The filling was everywhere! Of course I can't blame Strudel completely, Madi was standing in the middle of all the filling too so she could have helped destroy the pillow but with Strudel's track record I would almost put money on her.

Any who on to the card that almost never was....









I created this card using Provencal stamp from Stampin Up, Early Espresso ink from Stampin Up, the flower is a Prima flower, the words love song is from a G- stamp and the paper is a little of this and that scraps.

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment