Monday, January 7, 2013

Hello Friend

I wanted to post this card I made for 2 challenges quickly. I tried to post it yesterday but blogger and I were having troubles understanding each other. I am entering this card in the animal challenge at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps and The Sweet Stop  192.

Sorry for the flash bounce, I just wasn't winning with technology yesterday!

This card was made with paper from K & Company Urban stack, Pepper & Friends embellishment, Recollections rhinestones and I have no clue who made the stamp :)

Kristin

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Kristin. Love the supe cute image, the colors... the circles look very nice. Great take on our sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love the colours! Thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete