Wednesday, March 13, 2013

O Happy Day!

It is finally here..............the day is near..............we have been waiting for..........

My mom's surgery is finally going to happen! Mom is really excited, wait that doesn't sound right...oh well, she is really excited and relived that this is finally going to happen.  Thanks to all the wishes and fundraising we are a go for the 28th of March. She will have her right hand operated on first, then after it has healed we can schedule the left hand.

There are so many people to thank (I feel like I am giving an acceptance speech at an awards show); we appreciate all the prayers, word of encouragement and support of our fundraiser!!!! While we are a go with the right hand, we are still raising money to help pay for the left hand.

If you would like to help please check out our online store. All proceeds from the items we sell go to the surgery fund.

I am off to work on more of my Master's Program....I think I can, I think I can

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment